Dark Brown Penetrating Dye 106
Penetrating dye is excellent for dying leather shoes, purses, handbags or other leather goods… makes it easy to either restore the color of your shoes, or to change the color. In additional, the color is water-resistant, so it won’t bleed in the rain. This Leather Dye is a potent dye that actually penetrates the leather. Works on all leathers – but not suede. It can be used on leather for re-coloring or touching up. The dye is resistant to dry and wet friction and does not fade.
How to paint leather:
- If the shoe uppers are soft pack with tissue paper so they keep their shape.
- Prepare the shoes with Preparer for dyeing to remove any dirt or polish
- With the brush, apply the Dark Brown penetrating dye to the seams and the area around the sole first.
- Apply the dye in an even thin coat.
- For a deeper shade apply 2-3 coats.
- Allow the shoes to dry for 24 hours before wearing.
- Polish the shoes with matching polish or Dark Brown Shoe Cream
Features of penetrating dye:
- Easy Application
- Restores and revives existing color
- Repairs scratches and edge wear
- Comes with a brush
- No further finishing required.
- 4 colors available
TRG penetrating dye kit contains:
- Bottle of dye