Light Red satin dye 162 is excellent textile dye for satin boots, shoes, purses, handbags or other satin fabric goods. The dye can be applied to revive existing color or to completely change color to a new one. It`s perfect to redye theater shoes, court shoes, ballet slippers, satin pumps (wedding shoes) and also accessories.
Dyes and restores satin, while preserving the satin finish. Satin dye is water resistant, so your new color won’t melt away in rain.
Available in 9 different satin dye colors.
- Restores and revives existing color
- For all satin products
- Easy to apply and safely renews the color of satin
- Each dye comes with an application brush, sponge and also multi lingual instruction sheet
- Quick drying
- Gives a strong color
Directions to use TRG Light Red Satin Dye:
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Dye item with the enclosed brush.
- Then soak the sponge and spread the dye evenly over the shoe.
- Apply a second coat if necessary to achieve a deeper color.
- Finally, allow to dry approximately 24 hours.
Shoe Dying Tips:
- Each time you apply dye to your shoes make sure that they are completely dry before applying next coat.
- Stuff paper in your shoes or place them on a shoe tree for easier application.
- Try not to apply to many coats as this can dry the leather out.