Organic shoe polish is the first vegan shoe cream in the world! The high-quality ingredients, such as carnauba wax and macadamia oil nourish and pamper the leather and also make it particularly smooth, allowing for increased comfort. Collonil shoe cream provides intense nourishment and increases the shine on the shoe – all on a basis of natural materials.
Organic cream from Collonil products is a vegan shoe care product that is perfect for smooth synthetic leather. It is made from natural raw materials and contains macadamia nut oil and carnauba wax. It is free from silicon, flourocarbon resins and other bonds containing fluorine. This Collonil organic cream helps nourish your leather, removing scratches and giving your shoes the love it deserves. It comes in a handy plastic bottle with an innovative cap which allow simple and clean application.
Features of Collonil leather cream:
- Exterior carnauba wax and macadamian foot oil maintain the leather, keep it supple and thus ensure increased wearing comfort
- Maintains and protects intensively and especially gentle
- Increases gloss based on natural raw materials
- The world’s first vegan shoe care
- One of the best Collonil clean & care products
How to apply organic shoe polish:
- Clean the shoe making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- With a brush, apply a a small quantity on a cloth first
- Let the cloth absorb the lotion and begin to rub it on the scratched area of the leather of the shoe to make sure the color is a good match
- Once happy with the color – in small, circular motions apply the shoe cream being mindful to not over apply
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of collonil leather cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- Finally, after the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine!