Antique Silver Metallic Leather Dye 402
Would you like to change the color of your leather shoes or boots? Want to refresh an old leather handbag or leather purse? TRG antique silver metallic paint is amazing! It`s differently best metallic shoe paint that no further finishing is required. These dyes are strongly pigmented – meaning, they look like real metal and are perfectly suited for smooth leathers (and many other materials). One kit of Antique Silver Metallic Leather Dye will easily dye multiple pairs of shoes, boots, purses or handbags. Kit comes with double sided sponge for preparing and applying.
Features of leather paint:
- Easy to use! Quick drying with self shine properties!
- Will easily dye multiple pairs of shoes.
- Repairs scratched and worn leather.
- Repel water and does not crack or chip.
- Restores color. No further finishing required.
- For all leather products (shoes, handbags, belts, purses and any other leather accessories), synthetic leather and canvas.
- Metallic leather dyes are available in 9 different colors.
- Before choosing a color check all available leather dye colors
Directions to use TRG Antique Silver Metallic Leather Dye:
- Firstly you must remove any dirt, shoe creams, and protectors on the leather which would prevent a correct application of the leather paint.
- Then rub the article with the cloth until all of it has been prepared.
- Then take TRG Color Dye and stir the bottom of the bottle with the paintbrush until getting a homogeneous color. With the half-wrung paintbrush, paint the joints between the sole and the leather, on sewings, scratches, etc.
- Apply one or two brushstrokes of leather shoe dye on one end of the sponge. Rub the TRG Easy Dye gently in a circular motion on all the surface to be dyed, applying with the sponge on the dyed surface in order to even up the color.
- Once the first coat is dry, apply a second coat by repeating the above steps of applying leather paint in order to even up all the color. Apply a third coat if necessary.
- One you`ve finished the procedure, wash the sponge and the paintbrush with water in order to prevent them from drying out. After 5 hours, the dye will be completely dry and resistant to a dry or wet rub.