Leather dyes and restores leather, canvas, and imitation leather.
Shoe dyes can bring a pair of shoes back to life or can help you match a pair of shoes with that perfect outfit or dress. We pride ourselves on being the largest stockist of TRG Leather Dyes. They come in a wide range of colors, from classic shades like black and brown leather dye to bolder hues like red and purple shoe dye.
One kit will easily dye multiple pairs of shoes or handbags. Kit comes with double sided sponge for preparing & applying. Dyes over any color, even white on black. Repels water. Does not crack or chip. Fast color which can be rubbed with a dry cloth. Wait from 24 to 48 hours before using a damp cloth.
- The cleaning and the removal of the finishing are required before application.
- Firstly, tir the bottom of the bottle of dye with the paintbrush until colour is even.
- Secondly, with the half-loaded paintbrush paint the joint between the sole and the leather, on the seams, scratches, ornaments, etc.
- After that, apply one or two brushstrokes of dye on one end of the sponge.
- Rub gently in a circular motion on all the surfaces to be dyed, applying another brushstroke if necessary. Without adding more dye some touches can be applied with the sponge on the dyed surface to even up the colour.
- Finally, once the first coat is dry apply a second coat by repeating the operation in order to even up the colour. Apply a third coat if necessary.
- Once the procedure is finished, wash the sponge and paintbrush with water in order to prevent them from drying out.
- After 5 hours the dye will be completely dry and resistant to a dry or wet rub.
- Dries to a shine, an after finish is not required.