Blue Collonil Colorit Polish 546 is a scuff cream for smooth leather for minor color touch-ups. This is an intensive, high-pigment polish that gives extra life to worn leather. This Collonil leather cream perfectly cleans, cares, conditions, shines and refreshes the color of the leather, treats the worn-out spots and impregnates effectively.
This intensive, high-pigment polish gives extra life to worn leather. Use for covering scratches and scuff marks on the corner of handbags, toes and also heels of shoes. Colorit’s unique mix of pigments certainly means it will effectively dye and cover unsightly marks. Colorit Tube Polish can be buffed to a soft sheen, making worn items look new again.
In addition, tube shoe cream guards against dirt and moisture, replaces color loss and produces a glossy shine.
- Collonil shoe cream for shoes made of smooth leather
- Improves color damage and also prevents color fading
- Gives long lasting gloss
- Nourishes the leather
Instructions for using Blue Collonil Colorit Polish:
- Firstly, clean the smooth leather
- Apply leather cream to shoe with sponge and let the cream be absorbed by rubbing it
- Let the product dry for 15 minutes
- Finally, polish with a fine cloth