Collonil Leather Gel is a waterproofing gel with pump that protects smooth leather and suede shoes.
This gel is known to be one of the best leather gel conditioners in the market. The reason it’s so well known it is because it’s extremely effective and simple to apply on any leather product. This is a dirt and water-repellent waterproof gel for smooth and coarse leather with an additional nourishing and color-activating effect.
In essence, it`s based on :
- Natural Oils – these help to nourish your leather product and seal moisture. It also helps to replenish the natural look of the leather and provide a waterproof coating.
- Balms – these have a similar effect and help to create a waterproof coating. Additionally, natural balms tend to bring out the natural colors of leather and also ensure that it’s well protected.
Above all, this great Collonil waterstop product doesn’t contain any solvents, which are typically harmful to leather. These natural oils help to create a waterproof layer and also enrich your leather’s color.
Apart from waterproofing, it also nourishes your leather with natural oils and balms, making it not only last longer but also look better. It does this by deeply penetrating the pores so that the gel is fully absorbed by the leather.
The natural oils in the gel also help with rejuvenation, by softening the leather and creating a protective coating to avoid water moisture accumulation.
It has many applications, as it works on any type of leather and also any type of leather product. This means it can be used on nubuck, suede, top-grain leather, full-grain leather, printed leather, bonded leather, split leather, coated leather and much more.
The product is also compatible with all types of leather products, for example leather gloves, shoes, jackets, belts, bags, purses, pouches, sofas, seats, handbags or anything else you can think of.
Using this gel is great to protect your leather products against:
- Moisture (tropical and humid regions)
- Water (rain and ocean)
- Snow (winter)
- Direct sunlight
Features of gel:
- Creates a waterproof layer
- Made of natural oils and balms
- Long-lasting and easy to use
- Protects against the elements
- Restores natural appearance
- Promotes a gleaming look
- Preserves leather’s condition
How to apply Collonil Leather Gel:
- Firstly, clean off dirt with a damp cloth
- Apply gel on entire surface
- Use a fine brush to condition leather
- Let it rest for about 15 – 20 minutes
- Remove access gel
- Let the leather dry