Coimbra Ortho Comodon Gel Pads are polymer gel cushions with special density to protect the front part of the foot and the metatarsal zone. It provides protection and relief from friction and abrasions, while absorbing shock and pressure. Reduces the pain and avoids the formation of callosities. Certainly, caregivers will find these soft cushions for feet helpful for providing skin protection and comfort.
Put the first toe inside the small hole. Then, put the sock over. Washable and reusable.
Features of Comodon Gel Pads:
- Above all, provides protection and relief from friction and abrasions
- Can aid in reducing scar tissue
- BPA & Phthalate Free
- Washable and also reusable
- Care: Hand wash, air dry
- Material: Medical grade mineral oil, hypoallergenic, latex free
- Made in: Spain
- Sizes: Available in L (mostly for men) and S (mostly for women)