Toe Tube is a polymer gel tube that alleviates, avoids frictions and overpressures with the toads. It provides protection all around fingers or toes and relief from friction and abrasions, while absorbing shock and pressure. It can be trimmed to the desired length to meet individual sizing needs. Certainly, caregivers will find these soft finger sleeves helpful for providing skin protection and comfort.
Toe Tube is fully coated with medical grade mineral oil gel inside. Tubing absorbs shock and pressure and is less bulky than foam tubing and will not bottom out. In addition, it can aid in reducing scar tissue on fingers and toes. Ideal for claw or hammer toes, or wounds, helps to healing…
Tubing can be trimmed to meet individual sizing needs. Cut it to the size and apply it in the needed toe. Trim the tubing to the desired length, and simply slide the sleeve over a toe or finger.
Gel tubes for fingers and toes are latex free, hypoallergenic, has been dermatologist tested, does not support bacterial growth, washable and also reusable.
Features of Toe Tube:
- Above all, they are fully lined with medical grade mineral oil gel to provide all around digital protection
- Less bulky than foam tubing and will not bottom out
- Can aid in reducing scar tissue
- Cut to desired size
- BPA & Phthalate Free
- Washable and also reusable
- Care: Hand wash, air dry
- Material: Medical grade mineral oil, hypoallergenic, latex free
- Made in: Spain
- Sizes: The tubes measure 6 inches long, and are available in L (wide) and S (narrow)