Conditioner Preparer for Leather – best preparer for subsequent dyeing.
Always before leather dyeing you must remove any dirt, grime, and other light tannery finishes which would prevent a correct application of the dye. The preparer does it perfectly. Take a shoe cloth and wet it with the Conditioner Preparer for Leather. Then rub the article with the cloth until all of it has been prepared. Don`t worry, it won’t impair the softness or flexibility of leather, but this allows the dye to adhere to the surface.
- Removes grease, waxes, lacquers and top finishes allowing uniform application of dyes and finishes
- Used as a preparer for subsequent dyeing
- Strips the glazing off the surface
- As a result, opens the pores for penetration dyes
- Only suitable for smooth leather dyeing
- Not suitable for suede, nubuck or synthetic leather.
- Finally, it`s neutral color which applicable for all colors