Daphne suede dye 122 is best shoe dye for suede and nubuck shoes.
Suede is the material that allows dyes to be easily absorbed, so this suede paint perfectly changes the color of suede or nubuck products.
This color dye does not affect breathability, cleans suede and nubuck and also keeps suede shoes and boots in their best condition.
Excellent quality penetrating dye to enhance faded or worn footwear.
Available in 8 different suede dye colors.
- Applicable only for changing light colors to dark.
- The background color of the leather can alter the final result.
- Easy to use and safely renews the color of suede and also nubuck.
- Each 50ml dye comes with an application brush.
Directions to use TRG Daphne Suede/Nubuck Dye:
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Dye item with the enclosed brush.
- Apply a second coat if necessary. Extend dye regularly, allow to dry approximately 12 hours.
- Finally, brush with special suede brush.
Shoe Dying Tips:
- Each time you apply dye to your shoes make sure that they are completely dry before applying next coat.
- Stuff paper in your shoes or place them on a shoe tree for easier application.
- Try not to apply to many coats as this can dry the leather out.
- When choosing your color remember that you can only dye from a lighter to a darker color.