Kids leather cut to fit insoles – made with original, vegetable-tanned leather and no chemical treatments. Best boot insoles that made of nonslip latex and activated charcoal, which absorbs and eliminates odors.
The use of quality raw materials provides a comfortable, soft and breathable insole.
Best shoe inserts are certainly appropriate for those who require additional support, but do not want to cheapen the look of their fine shoes with drug store insoles. Insoles for boots provide also arch support.
Increased metatarsal shock absorption for running and also for walking.
Leather insoles are ideal not only as insoles for boots, but for all types of footwear.
Features of kids leather cut to fit insoles:
- Those royal leather insoles help to support aching feet with perfect custom orthotic support and also arch support
- The leather shoe inserts will ensure that you have extra ventilation inside your shoes
- The sole provides great comfort and protects the shoes from wearing down
- The leather in this product is able to last all year round and is durable
- A thin layer of leather lining rests on top of a carbon foam filter. As a result, it acts to absorb odor and kills any germs that may fester in your shoes!
- This leather kids insole for shoes will keep your feet cool and dry all throughout the day. Basically, it`s a signature quality of leather!
- Designed to fit most shoes, however, make sure you select your size wisely!
- Thickness: 3 mm
It is a cut-out insole that starts from size 23 to 34, so you can cut it for any desired size of your kids shoes.
p.s. all insoles are in European sizes.
The U.S. Shoe Sizing System
In the United States, women’s shoes come in whole and half sizes that range from 4 through 12. Men’s shoes have whole and half sizes from 6 through 16. Basically, American Women’s shoe sizes are the same as American Men’s shoe sizes plus 1½. There are two scales used in the U.S. The standard (or “FIA”) scale and the common scales. The “common” scale is more widely used. The scales are about ½ size different.
The European Shoe Sizing System
For European shoe sizes there aren’t separate sizing systems for adults and children. Instead there is a range of sizes where at one end of the spectrum you’ll find small shoe sizes that are usually worn only by children and at the other end of the spectrum you’ll find large shoe sizes that are usually worn only by men. This brings up another point about the European shoe sizing system. Unlike the U.S. shoe sizing system, the European shoe sizing system is pretty much unisex. A woman who wears a size 42 would probably be as comfortable in a men’s shoe as a women’s shoe in terms of how the shoe fits. Only masculine or feminine fashion details on the shoe’s upper would reveal the shoe’s true gender.