Ecological Insoles are recycled product, have very compact and resistant material. Because of its regenerated materials it is a total ecological product. The insoles underside is made of latex with carbon activated against bad odour.
Moreover, eco-foam insoles provide the support your feet need all day long with an eco-friendly design. The insoles combine recycled materials and also plant-based oils to provide foam cushioning made for all-day wear and support from tired, achy feet. Experience our most eco-friendly product while still receiving the support and quality you expect.
Features of ecological insoles:
- 66% of the insoles and packaging is made with sustainable & recycled materials, including plant-based cushioning foam and natural cork arch support
- Foam cushioning bounces back so insoles won’t flatten
- The natural cork arch support allows extra flexibility as you move and works for all arch types
- Not only is the insole comfortable and eco-friendly, the top cloth layer includes moisture wicking, odor neutralizing technology
- Contoured heel absorbs shock and also provides heel support
- Designed to fit comfortably in any shoe
- Trim to fit
p.s. all insoles sizes are in European shoe sizes
The U.S. Shoe Sizing System
In the United States, women’s shoes come in whole and half sizes that range from 4 through 12. Men’s shoes have whole and half sizes from 6 through 16. Basically, American Women’s shoe sizes are the same as American Men’s shoe sizes plus 1½. There are two scales used in the U.S. The standard (or “FIA”) scale and the common scales. The “common” scale is more widely used. The scales are about ½ size different.
The European Shoe Sizing System
For European shoe sizes there aren’t separate sizing systems for adults and children. Instead there is a range of sizes where at one end of the spectrum you’ll find small shoe sizes that are usually worn only by children and at the other end of the spectrum you’ll find large shoe sizes that are usually worn only by men. This brings up another point about the European shoe sizing system. Unlike the U.S. shoe sizing system, the European shoe sizing system is pretty much unisex. A woman who wears a size 42 would probably be as comfortable in a men’s shoe as a women’s shoe in terms of how the shoe fits. Only masculine or feminine fashion details on the shoe’s upper would reveal the shoe’s true gender.