Sports Insoles are best insoles for running shoes that primarily designed to absorb much of the impact shock that results from running and jumping repeatedly, especially on hard surfaces. Additionally, these insoles for running shoes feature a built-in arch support to prevent your arches from collapsing under strain, and minor to moderate cushioning to alleviate pressure on the feet while standing and moving.
- Firstly, running inserts support muscles, sinews and ligaments.
- Upper fabric of athletic shoe inserts keeps feet dry and fresh.
- Activated charcoal of running shoe inserts stops foot odors. Orthotic shell for better fit to shoe.
- Increased metatarsal shock absorption for running and also for walking.
- Those best sports insoles are non-slip.
- Made with the finest terrycloth and a base of polyethylene foam.
- Sports insoles are ideal for all types of sport footwear – running insoles, basketball insoles, athletic insoles, cycling insoles, soccer insoles…
p.s. all women’s insoles and men’s insoles are in European sizes.
How to use the shoe size converter?
It`s very easy to use size conversion. Let’s suppose that we were looking for the EU to US shoe size converter, and we want to find the shoe size equivalent for a woman with 40 EU shoe size.
- At first, you need to choose for whom you want to do the calculations – adult or a child, as the formulas differ. We select a woman in our example.
- Look for the shoe size in the right field. For example, 40 in EU men’s shoe size.
- The shoe size converter displays the values in other shoe size standards – you can see it`s 7.5 US.
- Below the table the shoe sizes rounded to 0.5 are displayed – those are found shoe sizes for the US, UK, and EU.