Suede brush for shoes with cap of rubber light-beige. Excellent for cleaning suede shoes and boots.
This suede shoe cleaner effortlessly removes spots on suede and nubuck, so it`s best way to clean suede shoes. Firstly, it is recommended to remove any coarse dirt with the brass wire and/or synthetic bristles. The brush with synthetic bristles cleans in a more gentle way (also suitable for velour leather), whereas the brass wire brush cleans more powerfully (for coarse dirt). The side cleaning edge is well suited for dirt in places that are hard to access – such as edges and seams. After cleaning, the corresponding care product is used. Finally, the fibers of the leather should be raised with the rubber nipples and should be “combed” to achieve a uniform structure in one direction. The brush and the nipple head can be cleaned with water and soap.
Description of suede brush for shoes:
- Effortlessly removes spots on suede and also nubuck
- Cleaning the dust and bolt with spring rubber
- Carding the villus towards the same position with copper wire
- As a result, gives suede leather a beautiful, velvety look
- Size (L x W): Approx. 15.5*3.5 cm / 6.10*1.37 inch