Triangular Suede Brush with stain eraser provides you with a versatile way for removing spots and soiling from boot leather. This brush is fitted with three different materials on each side to suit a variety of cleaning needs. Sporting a sleek and ergonomic design, the brush allows for an easy and natural feel. It`s achieved when using and switching between the different sides. For the best results, gently run the appropriate side of the brush on the area of the boot that requires maintenance until you are satisfied.
3 sides of triangular suede brush with stain eraser:
- The brass and nylon bristles make quick work of any stubborn soiling. As well as being an ideal tool for roughening suede. Avoid using these bristles on stitching as they may weaken it.
- The cleaning rubber/eraser will remove rings, scratches and dirt from your boots after even the longest of treks.
- The rubber crepe works great when it comes to napping your nubuck leather and restoring finish so that your boots are looking nice and fresh again.
Instruction for use:
- Brass Wire and Synthetic Bristles: Use synthetic bristles to brush stains out of leather. Brass wire bristles remove even the most tenacious dirt!
- Stain Eraser: Use a stain eraser to remove marks and shiny spots carefully. Clean your shoes with synthetic bristles afterwards!
- Rubber Crepe: Brush the leather thoroughly with crepe. Crepe cleans leather fibers from dust and roughs them up evenly. Suede will look as good as new.