All-round brush provides you with a versatile way for removing spots and soiling from boot leather. This brush is fitted with three different materials on each side to suit a variety of cleaning needs. Sporting a sleek and ergonomic design, the brush allows for an easy and natural feel. It`s achieved when using and switching between the different sides. For the best results, gently run the appropriate side of the brush on the area of the boot that requires maintenance until you are satisfied.
3 sides of all-round brush:
- The brass and nylon bristles make quick work of any stubborn soiling. As well as being an ideal tool for roughening suede. Avoid using these bristles on stitching as they may weaken it.
- The horsehair is suitable for removing dirt, applying polish and also buffing shoes. It polishes every smooth leather shoe optimally. In addition, the horsehair stands out due to its elegant appearance.
- The rubber crepe works great when it comes to napping your nubuck leather and restoring finish so that your boots are looking nice and fresh again.
Instruction for use:
- Brass Wire and Synthetic Bristles: Use synthetic bristles to brush stains out of leather. Brass wire bristles remove even the most tenacious dirt!
- Horsehair for polishing smooth leather: The side with horsehair is used for polishing shoes of smooth leather. After applying the shoe polish let the cream be absorbed. After this, polish the shoes with the horsehair side until they are shining.
- Rubber Crepe: Brush the leather thoroughly with crepe. Crepe cleans leather fibers from dust and roughs them up evenly. Suede will look as good as new.