Large curved horsehair brush – 100% premium horsehair that suitable for removing dirt, applying polish and buffing shoes. The brush is curved, has wooden back, and also with lateral finger troughs. Brushes with horsehair are the most effective ones, in terms of their polishing effect. Due to its natural characteristics, the hair has a rough surface, which creates heat. This makes the shoe polish more liquid, it can penetrate into the leather pores better, the leather surface becomes smoother and the shoe shines. The different thicknesses of the hairs also produce an ideal polishing and cleaning effect. The thicker hairs are harder and remove dirt better (also in the seams and grooves), whereas the thinner hairs are softer and polish better. Due to the different hair diameters, the horsehair brush polishes every smooth leather shoe optimally. In addition, the horsehair stands out due to its elegant appearance.
Directions to use large curved horsehair brush:
Firstly, apply the shoe polish thinly and evenly onto the leather. The shoe absorbs the cream, let it dry for a few minutes and then polish the shoe with the polishing brush. The heat that is produced on the leather surface by polishing gives the shoe polish an ideal consistency, so that it can penetrate into the finer leather pores, creating a fine protective film. A smooth surface is created, which protects the shoe from dirt and gives the leather a special shine.
- Certainly, it`s biggest horsehair boot brush for leather boots.
- Polished hardwood handle bristle brush.
- Sturdy lacquered wood handle is comfortable to hold and also easy to grip.
- Tightly gathered bristles for high-density cleaning and polishing.
- Suitable for removing dirt, applying polish and also buffing shoes.
- Size (L x W): Approx. 20.5*6.4 cm / 8.07*2.52 inch
- In addition, hard working boot polish brush keeps hands clean!