Black Spray Paint in aerosol for leather and synthetic leather
TRG leather paint is a specially formulated black spray paint to enhance, renew or change the color of leather, vinyl, and plastic footwear, upholstery and accessories. Certainly, it`s best spray paint that gives a new life to items which have suffered from use or have become unfashionable in color.
Thus making this black leather dye so versatile and perfect not only as leather paint for shoes, but also for car interiors, plastic panels, door cards, door handles, trims, dashboards, gaitors, hand brakes… the list is endless! So if you are looking for leather jacket paint, leather furniture paint, leather car seat paint or leather purse paint, you`ve arrived to the right place!
TRG SuperColors have excellent covering power and are highly flexible with superb adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces. The finely atomized shoe dye spray allows controlled application. Above all, the excellent finish you can achieve with black spray paint will not disappoint you!
Spray leather paint is available in 150 ml and 400 ml (for bigger coverage – around 2 square meters).
Features of dye spray:
- Changes the color, even black to white
- Easy to apply
- Quick drying
- No further finishing required
- It is essential to clean thoroughly and remove old finishes prior to application
- It’s important when stripping to remove the shine from the leather, this will help the paint to bind better to leather
- Cover all areas with masking tape that you are not painting ie sole edges, and pack shoes with paper to stop overspray
- Shake the bottle vigorously upside down
- Hold can vertically and apply a thin layer from a distance of about 20-30 cm in a slow sweeping action
- Allow to dry for 1 to 2 hrs
- Apply a second coat
- Allow to dry
- Finishes to a high shine. You may use a polish to freshen, but do not rub vigorously
- Not suitable for suede or nubuck.